To blow or not to blow

Small problem that needs other people`s advice.

My girlfriend and I enjoy our sex life but the problem is that she doesn`t like cunni lingus and she wont give fellatio. She thinks that both forms or oral sex is disgusting. I LOVE giving oral to my girlfriends. She finds this difficult to accept.

She told me the other day that sex isn`t that important in a relationship, and, if I wanted to, I had to go find someone else to get a blowjob from, or give it to.

I don`t want to split up with her over this minor problem but I really love oral. I`ve thought about prostitutes, just for a blowjob, but I don`t know how she would react if I told her that I`m getting blowjobs from a prostitute because she wont give me one. Also require to keep my oral technique up to date.

This may constitute to having an affair, just without sex, outside of a relationship but I need my sexual desires fulfilled, as I`m going crazy without.

PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!

Hmm... It sounds like you two weren't very open with each other about sex before you got together. True, sex does not make a relationship, but it is usually pretty important. It would be a good idea to sit down and have a calm talk about each other's sexual expectations. Maybe just suggest she give it a try, and at least then you'd know she was making an effort. Also, you may consider going to a Sexual Therapist. They can often find creative ways to fix problems.

Wow, I have a friend (male) who's wife will not give him oral. She was in a car accident and it hurts her neck to be down there for too long. Anyway, my friend, her husband, has a huge desire to receive oral and he has also thought about getting that from outside sources. At first I thought that was bad since he's married, but apparently it's turned out to be a big deal to him.

I'm not sure what he's doing in order to satisfy himself, but I thought I'd let you know that you're not the only guy out there who feels oral is a very important part of your sexual life.

I didnt think they still made females that didnt give head. Obviously she is testing you by saying to get head from outside sources. This is one of those things that should be a straight forward decision. If you believe sex is important in a relationship (oral or vaginal) and she does not share the same belief then you are gonna have a difficult time ahead of you. Make the decision now if sex is really important to you (and it is very important in a relationship), if you find that it is important then you should find a female who shares the same belief as you. If you do decide to end the relationship you should make her think its for some other reason than sex. See how your gf responds to this statement "I believe sex in a relationship is an extention of communication and I want to communicate with you but you dont want to communicate with me". Its worth a shot and it might get her thinking.

Well...er...i guess ex is important in a relationship. And it may even be THAT important. Depends on the person however. I know that it might already be a bit late for that, but you should try to talk to her openly. This really seems to be an important issue for you and it does make you unhappy, which most certainly you should not be in a relationship. And communication is still the best thing to get rid of problems. However, do not try to pressurize her as this will lead nowhere. If she doesn´t want to do it, you can´t make her...

Maybe you could try to explain to her how much you enjoy doing it to the girl you love and how special it feels to share this intimate thing with her. Tell her that it is really important for you. That you do not expect anything in return. This will not get you the bj, but maybe she will let you go down on her. Which would be a start...

It might just be, that she does not know what she is missing out on. Ok, that sounds a bit mean...probably should put that differently. I had two girlfriends where I had problems like this. Both of them did not want me to go down on, because they said it would not do much to them. However, both started enjoying it after a while... One of them also did not go down on me before that, but later she tried it out, "just for fun"...and it was good...

So, it might just be that she is "scared" and does not know how to enjoy receiving and giving oral...but it might also be that she just doesn´t like it. The only way to fix this problem is speak to her...ultimately...and if it is that important to you, you can still leave her if you want to. I´d find that would be quite low, but in the end it´s a personal decision. However, I would not go and get a bj from someone else. It´s s cheating. And it´s disrespectful towards her. And apart from that it´s just not right...(ok, that´s very very veeery subjective...)

So good luck...and don´t be pushy...