You know, there is hope..

I was just sitting here thinking, (ut oh) that alot of us on here are lonely, trying to get over someone, trying make things work out with the one we are with now or wondering where all the good women and men are.

I don't know if you have noticed like I have, but me being a man, I've noticed that alot of women on here are the kind of women that I'd like to be in a relationship with.

Most are so open and friendly and care about the person genuinely. Sometimes when I am reading womens posts, I wish I was the dumbass on the other end and show these women what a real man is about (not in that way you dirty minded people), lol.

Just wondering if anyone else has ever noticed the same thing?

Yes I have noticed this now that you mention it. Not only does this forum let you know that there are sensible people out there who want what you want or would make good matches, but it also teaches you alot of things relating to relationships. This will help us young people, or us trying to start over to know a bad relationship early and avoid the pain.

There's no downside, I love this forum!

It's kind of strange how man kind is turning out. So many people are meeting their life partners online and such, and sharing problems like the boards helps you to do.

Although it lacks personal aspects, it actually holds some personal aspects that arn't shared in other areas of life. If anyone understands what I just said

Are you seriously 16 years old? You sure as heck don't act like it.

As a matter of fact, there goes your point proven. I bet know one would know that you have this grand outlook on life just by looking at you, because you look like a kid.

If I blocked your age out to the left and just read what you wrote, I'd think you were my age. hahaha

Most are so open and friendly and care about the person genuinely. Sometimes when I am reading womens posts, I wish I was the dumbass on the other end and show these women what a real man is about (not in that way you dirty minded people), lol.

LOL, But, yes I have noticed this too! I sometimes think,...that poor guy or that poor girl when I read posts. Alot of us just want the happiness we all deserve, and to feel the love that we all cherish.