is there a reason?

hi everyone. the reason im posting here is because lately i've been having huge jealousy issues. i've been pretty much jealous of everyone and well everything. i dont know why i dont want attention and in no way do i have the right to be jealous but i just am. the smallest thing can make me incredibly jealous. does anyone know why ive suddenly become really jealous for no particular reason?

You are insecure about yourself or you have low self esteem. A bit of jealousy is always a good thing in a relationship. It makes the other know that you are protective, you want to be with them and that they are something not worth loosing.

But on the bad side, too much jealousy can cause a person to flee away. Thinking that you are controlling and possesive.

When ever I am dating someone, I tell them to date other people. Heck, we both need to be happy to make it work right? If I'm not the best guy for her, she will tell me. But if I am, any other attempts by other guys will just be a waste of thier time.

Be confident. There is always the exception that jealousy does flare when there are issues in the relationship though. You just need to learn to control them. Date other women, that always cures jealousy. You never really explained your relationship, so its hard to give you specific advise.

a little background info, uhm ok well there is no relationship, theres a girl i really like alot. and she likes me back but we arent a couple but we are in love with each other.ive been getting really jealous of other guys and well i'd rather not be.i think my jealousy is reasonable but im not the type to get jealous...at all over anything but i am now

-stitches aka The Antihero

uhm because i asked but she said she cant handle a relationship right now. its not that she doesnt want me its that she cant have me.( i really hope she doesnt read this thread lol) but someday we will be and i am already getting jealous. hope it helps you guys give me advice.

-sTiTcHeS aka The Antihero

hey, sometimes the answers are not there in front of you, you must have your reasons for not being with this girl, but that is irrelevent in relation to your inner conflict; the jealousy! i used to be really envious of other women, the way they look, what they have, what job they do!! but there comes a time when u realise that NO-ONE has the perfect life that it looks like from the outside. it is really important to concentrate on what you have and what you can achieve. by all means look to others for inspiration and even be slightly envious, but i also believe that everyone has exactly what they need in life and its what you do with it. be happy and enjoy life and if you do there will be plenty of people envious of you! good luck x