how do you approach her if you want more than friendship

ok this girl i care about more than i can fathom she is incredible and shes just awesome. she said earlier that she wants just friendship and that is because i will be leaving for my mission in about 2 months. but now i cant stand not holding her not holding her hand i just want to be with her so badly how do i talk to her about it and tell her how i truly feel instead of hiding and letting things be?

• 2 weeks later...

hey

if the fact u r going away... is whats making her want to stick to friends, then she may actually be scared to allow her self to think she wants more. if u r close to her then u can be honest with her and tell her what u really think of her (i did that and got rejected by a close friend, but i get on just as well if not better now i have told her) once she knows your true feelings she may come out of her shell... and if she doesnt well have things really changed for the worst? they would just be the same

• 5 weeks later...

When girls say this just a friend thing, it means to me that they find you either a)unnattractive enough to be a real date or b) find too many things wrong with you to actually date you, they may be something as stupid as how you dress but it just means in my opinion dont even try. If youve hung out with her this long and she felt the same way wouldnt she have asked you out by now or lead you on in some way. Maybe Im wrong but thats just my take on it, what I get from it anyways.

Peace and good luck,

Chris

• 2 months later...