when i dont cut im thinking about cutting. my jounal is filled with drawings of me and death and horrid things. i had succeded in quiting for a long time haha yeah 2 months real long time right but then it all came back i have a feeling that this is a part of me and that its never going away. if anyone is a retired cutter and they can tell me how they quit please talk to me, anything...help

Hello.

I may nor help you at all with i'm going to say but. ok. I'm really sorry for what you are going trough, I really am. I know this are just words and not actions but, you should be GREATFULL that you stop this for 2 months. Its a really long time, at list for me it is. You should be happy for every day, hours, minutes that passes by without doing this. You know, I really feel what you just say because (this may hurt you but here it goes) one of a school friend was killed by another boy at school because of this. He had pictures of dead people, blood; I'm not going to give any more discriptions, you know what I mean. You can also do the following. This is not something, or close for what you asked but it may helped. I used to be like... adicted to orange juice. When I had some in the fridge, All I used to do is drink it. I didn't drink water, I did NOT drink water. If I was tristy and I used to just stay that way until we has juice or until I whent to school the next day and drank some. It was nuts I know but this is what I did. I set a time to drink it, than when it was time I lied to myself and whent to do something else. Than I pretend that water was juice, I drank a whole glass in a sec. Etc, etc. Like i said before, this may not be very helpful but gives you an Idea. Instead of going to see this, go watch a movie, come online watch trailers, play games. Go to this site link removed

read some jokes. Be happy. If not go play some sports. Go play basketball, soccer, baseball. There are lots of things to do than staying in your room, mabey with the door closed and locked writing on your Diary. you cam also write about something else. A guy you know, or you meet and you really like. Descrive him, think about your future, how you want it to be, youe house, etc. There are a lot of things to write about and do. If you want more help and want to talk to me than this is my MSN. email removed We'll talk and I can help you out as much as I can. Good luck and be safe.

Umm... thanks. I think ts caind dumb but thats how life is. Things are not perfect and neather are any of us, thats why we have to change and try to be the best that we can. By the way, I think I add you to my AIm. If I made a mistake I'm sorry, its my first time and I have always used MSN. Sorry again and I hope we could talk there. I'm Gauchori. Thats my Nickname at MSN and here.

Good talking to ya again. 8)

I am a retiered cutter and the way I quit was I just made myself do it. I still do it every once in a while, but I haven't in a long time. one thing that I found that helps, is to wear a rubberband or some type of elastic around your wrist and everytime you get the urge to cut...snep the rubberband a few times. That way you are giving yourself pain which is what you want to do, but you not cutting which is also what you want. Eventually,try to slow down on how much you snap it. Keep slowing down until you have stopped!

ok im not a retired cutter, well i was i guess i came out of retirement. anywho, the things that work best, for me atleast, are the rubberband when i did it worked, replace the cutting thats the key to quiting be it with drinking water, coffee soda, tearing scraps of paper, writing. now when you are replacing the cuttting make sure it is something that involves your hands. hope it helped much love and peace to all

-stitches aka The Antihero