• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You have to let yourself feel these emotions, otherwise it will bite you in the butt later. Cry it out. If you feel bad in the meantime, make no apologies for it. Just don't act on them, otherwise that is what gets you into trouble. It's natural to have good and bad days. Find something else to do and tomorrow is another day.

oh another thing. we where in a long distance relationship. i bought this mini computer to talk to her about a year and a half ago. well its not the computer that im using. but its another one. i want to sell it because i know its over. but it has so much meaning behind it should i do it?

Definitely sell it. Material crap is just that, material crap. My ex bought me an xbox kinect with 2 games for our one year anniversary, and another game for my birthday. I'm selling all of it for travel money. Not out of bitterness, but for money. I'm hurt, but I'm still practical.

Definitely sell it. Material crap is just that, material crap. My ex bought me an xbox kinect with 2 games for our one year anniversary, and another game for my birthday. I'm selling all of it for travel money. Not out of bitterness, but for money. I'm hurt, but I'm still practical.

cool where r u going?

Archived