Best Posistion

I'm pretty sure 99% of girls lose their virginity in missionary position. I know that with my ex, initial penetration used to hurt, and the easiest position to start in was missionary.

As for the best position for orgasm, it's really up to the people concerned. For my ex, I *think* it was missionary, for me it was definitely the spoon position.

For losing virginity, Missionary. Simply because the girl can lay on her back and open her legs and not have to move but just hold her pain. Also she can use her hands easier than the guy, allowing her to push his hips back in case he hurts her too much.

For pleasure, it depends on where your more sensitive areas are within your vaginal walls. My gf says "on top" because she can control her hips so it forces me to hit the areas she wants me to hit. It also gives her the "I am in control" kinda mind which she likes to have. Also she can go up and down and move her hips at the same time, making a different feeling which is impossible for me to replicate in any other position.

Also a great position is when I am on my knees, and she is on her back. I pull her hips up on to my legs and go in. It hits her "belly wall" where her g-spot is (dunno if I actually hit it) which is rarely hit in any other position.

Hope that helps.

ForAnother

While it's true Woman on top is good for controlling what happens inside my body, I think if we're talking about a virgin, then Missionary is best--push in, get over the big deal, then when you're comfortable with each other's bodies, try woman on top. She'll love you for it.

No, not so much. You want her to be able to lay there and take in what happens. For some girls, sex really hurts the first time. Fingerings that lead up to sex (days and weeks before) really help lessen the pain, but there is generally still some pain. Generally, you start missionary, go for a bit, and then try her on top, allowing full control for her.

When me and my girlfriend first did it, it was in missionary. I would say that most of the time this is the best, because a virgin girl may have a lot of pain and will not be able to keep control of the situation, in another position like girl on top.