Do girls think about guys outside their dates?

fitforlife

First I would like to start off by saying there has been this girl I've been on a few dates with. Well, we really hit it off this weekend, finally had a little goodnight kiss, and I have been thinking about her often since. In fact, I feel some emotion about her, and I definitely think she has potential to be my girlfriend. The day after our date I really thought about her, and even felt like she was "the one". I am a little worried because if I lose her it might be hard to find someone similar (though I know that can't be true).

I would like to know how girls think though - do they think on lines similar to what I am explaining? I mean, do girls really often just think about the guy they are dating? Do they talk to their girlfriends about him, or think about guys when they go to bed and all that cute stuff? Or, do you just go on the date and he never crosses your mind again.

Hah yeah. This girl I am talking about, we've been out a few times before and I never really thought about her. We would go on dates, and I wouldn't really care what happened afterwards. Well, we went out this past weekend and something snapped. We had an incredible time out. It hit me like a ton of bricks. I guess I realized I really do like her, and now she's been all I think about. I don't know what I feel, but it's certainly some sort of emotional feeling..not love per say, but strong feelings. Plus, I am having thoughts like "I really hope I don't lose her.." and things like that.

Archived