Tips on going down on a girl

gobblegobble

LOL at your appropriate username.

The most important thing you can do is pay attention to her reactions. Focus on what makes her gasp and squirm. As you get to know her body, you will learn how to tease her and build up her orgasm.

Also, dive in there enthusiastically! It's a huge turn on if a guy shows that he's really enjoying it.

sorta spell the alphabet with your tongue. (meaning be a bit random, mix it up) Don't be to fast or too hard. (except randomly on her clit) Caress her over the pubic bone with one hand while you're busy with your mouth and face. Put her legs up and hold her ankles. Learn to find the G-spot (google it) and massage that with two fingers. (if you're really lucky, she'll squirt for ya, whole other topic, and fun! for me anywayz) Suck on her inner/outer labia. After some experience, it comes naturally, and yes you will learn what she likes. Don't be afraid to ask how/what she likes too. And don't forget to dot your i's.

• 4 weeks later...

Well I tried it and wow I didn't realize how potent it was...

Got a few questions...

If a girl is shaking literally almost vibrating from the experience does that mean she has orgasmed? or does that mean she is really close? or is it just pure pleasure?

My tongue gets tired after a while...How do I last longer lmfao? I get real close to getting her off but my tongue starts to get tired or my mouth starts to dry up. Also what are women supposed to taste like anyway? When I went down on this girl it tasted very slightly bitter.

I can remember when I was a rookie finding my way down there.........

You will build up more stamina as you do it more often. Don't be afraid to take a quick break and use your fingers. I put my hand just above her pelvic area so my thumb can reach down and rub her clit as I softly kiss and lick her while my toungue recovers a little. If she is shaking that is a very good thing. a constant motion will not do it for her most of the time. Mix it up, pause and then dive back in. Basically build anticipation. If you run your tongue upwards until you reach her clit and push harder inwards and upwards very slowly until it POPS past the tip of your tongue usually gets great results. She needs to be relaxed and comfortable for her to enjoy it the most.

Every woman tastes differently. Most I have been with have a tart musky taste while others have a very slight taste to them. It can change depending on how wet they are and several other factors.

If you have been drinking your mouth will get dry after a while but she should be wet so don't be shy about putting your tongue inside her and feeling how wet and good it feels.

Lastly ask her what she likes. You do not want to get the tap on the head that you are done! lol It also doesn't need to be continous. Stop and kiss her all over and then make your way back down there.

Have fun

Lost

there are lots of things you can do, one of the biggest things is build anticipation, kiss her, moving sowly with your lips and tongue down her neck, chest stomach kissing her inner thighs, then lick up and down her lips gently spreading them, focus on her clit and the area around it, the area around it is very sensitive too, try figure eights and other patterns with your tongue, but circles and up and down works just as well too,vary speeds and strength but most of all ask her to guide you, as her if she wants you to finger her, or if she likes this or that, talk about her likes and dislikes and what she wants you to do, as you rub her clit with your finger, kiss her neck and whisper in her ear, not only will you learn, but it'll rev you both up!!!! and yes if she's shaking thats a very very good sign!! but I find after I have a orgasm I get so sensitive that I have to tell my bf to stop, so he KNOWS when I'm done. maybe you could either just keep going till she stops you or ask her to give you a sign that she's satisfied. though once you have some practice I'm sure you wont need a sign, lol you'll know!! cuz her scream will let you know, another way to tell if she has had a orgasm is if your finger is inside her, her muscles will contract a lot!!

as for tongue stamina, practice licking the roof of your mouth or when your alone just stick your tongue out and move it a lot... do tongue exercises (i know it sounds dumb, but it'll work to strengthen it, it's a muscle and needs exercise), and of course practice on her... she wont complain!! LOL hope this helps! good luck!!

Archived