Anybody else dont have a valentine?

Jaydedgirl

Well..my crush is taking forever to even speak to me...im so tired of thinking about him and when the day will come when he finally comes up and speaks to me. I figured since he saw me last week at gym he coulde asked me to be his valentine,right? I mean we dont speak but we stare and smile at each other and that day he told me bye...couldnt hear his voice but saw his lips moving...

Hey Jaydedgirl,

Sorry to ask you this, but if you like the guy, then why aren't you asking him to be your valentine date?

I know it's expected for guys to make the first move, but i honestly think that's ridiculous.

Maybe he's afraid or too shy to walk up to you and ask you for the fear of getting rejected. If that's the case, why put your ego in the way by not telling him and passing up the opportunity?

Women don't seem to realize just how easy it is for them to get dates. All they have to do is smile at a guy and give subtle hints that they're interested

Don't always expect guys to make a move on you. If thats what you expect all the time, then you will always be left wondering and feel resentment afterwards.

Hey Jaydedgirl,

Sorry to ask you this, but if you like the guy, then why aren't you asking him to be your valentine date?

I know it's expected for guys to make the first move, but i honestly think that's ridiculous.

Maybe he's afraid or too shy to walk up to you and ask you for the fear of getting rejected. If that's the case, why put your ego in the way by not telling him and passing up the opportunity?

Women don't seem to realize just how easy it is for them to get dates. All they have to do is smile at a guy and give subtle hints that they're interested

Don't always expect guys to make a move on you. If thats what you expect all the time, then you will always be left wondering and feel resentment afterwards.

Hey...you know i have given my crush hints like smiling, blushing,making eye contact and sometimes we will be working out close by and it would be a great opportunity to talk but im too shy..

I am naturally shy and if a person wants to talk they will have to approach me,if my crush can say bye...why not hi??

Hey...you know i have given my crush hints like smiling, blushing,making eye contact and sometimes we will be working out close by and it would be a great opportunity to talk but im too shy..

I am naturally shy and if a person wants to talk they will have to approach me,if my crush can say bye...why not hi??

Maybe he's shy too

Think about it, if you like a guy and he's shy, and you're shy. Then the only thing to happen will be that neither of you will ever get to meet. This guy may well be the perfect guy for you.

Honestly, being a male. Any guy that can confidently and unbrashfully approach a girl with ease, is likely to either be well versed, or a complete player. So if a guy like the one you described is shy, then it's unlikely he'll have played the field and is likely to be reliable and a genuine nice guy.

Don't you think it's worth breaking out of your comfort zone to find out by breaking the ice?

If it doesn't work out, then at least you tried, rather than sitting back and wondering what if...

Don't always expect things to go the way you want. Life doesn't work that way.

Sometimes, you just have to take the initiative...

Seriously not every guy has a clue! Especially the good looking shy guys that keep getting smiles, winks, eye contacts, and random Hi's (it can be a little uncomfortable at times if they're not sure why you're staring!).

On a side note, many of us have been burned advancing too early and he has been burned in past from this then he's likely to be more reserved. Either that or he has other choices, I suggest you ask a question out of the blue like, did he bring lunch lunch today and if he wants to go with you to a cafe / restaurant you like around the corner (if you work / study with him).

Too bad for me though, a woman I like got a big bunch of flowers from her partner today lol.

usually,this is how i do: i dont approach guys like ask them out.i only drop hints.like talking to them and flirting. if they dont take any action on it and i get frustrated,i'll give it one last shot them out. cuz i probs arent gonna get them anyway.and if i try maybe i'll get luck.

however in my cases i tend to get involved with player kind of guys who are smooth and bold and i dont need to approach at all. if they dont take my hints that means they arent interested. no second possibility. and i dont need to try last shot either.

OMG! You're at a gym, a guy likes you, and you like him? You can't figure this one out?

Simple. Play dumb! Create some problems at the gym for him to solve. Men love to solve problems. "Hello, I'm [insert name her] Could you help me with an exercise? I'm lifting weights on the BOSU. Once I get on the BOSU, can you hand the weights to me? If I lose my balance, I may need to hold on to you. [say in a flirty way]"

Make sure to touch his hands. Feel free to lose your balance and have him catch you.

usually,this is how i do: i dont approach guys like ask them out.i only drop hints.like talking to them and flirting. if they dont take any action on it and i get frustrated,i'll give it one last shot them out. cuz i probs arent gonna get them anyway.and if i try maybe i'll get luck.

however in my cases i tend to get involved with player kind of guys who are smooth and bold and i dont need to approach at all. if they dont take my hints that means they arent interested. no second possibility. and i dont need to try last shot either.

Ok so maybe he isnt a player,but he looks at me alot like you wont believe..for eg. if a machine is facing right and you are supposed to sit that way he would sit the complete opposite so he can have a look at me or where he can see me.... I dont get why he hasnt approached me,he has friends at gym so couldnt he have asked one of them to help him??

Ok, from looking at the picture. While i can't make any assumptions since i don't know him personally. From looking at his body language, my educated guess is that he seems like a laid back and reserved man who isn't used to approaching and talking to girls. I definitely think he's lacking confidence to make the move.

You will be surprised just how many guys are like that. I was a few years ago, until i forced myself to cold approach complete strangers which took a lot of work and mental effort. Since i started doing that, i got rejected countless times; much more than getting accepted.

Getting rejected isn't nice and often painful, hence why guys don't approach. So try to understand it from his perspective

Just start talking to him and see where it leads to. No harm in doing that.

If you like him, go for it. I don't see what the problem is. The good old values about women not approaching men back in the old days was because it was deemed socially inappropriate back then for a woman to pursue a man.

But did we not learn that all the romantic stories we've read and heard of in the past were from those who were daring, both men and women.

If you like him, go for it. I don't see what the problem is. The good old values about women not approaching men back in the old days was because it was deemed socially inappropriate back then for a woman to pursue a man.

But did we not learn that all the romantic stories we've read and heard of in the past were from those who were daring, both men and women.

I completely agree with this.

Women have always wanted equality and balance, so now's the time to demonstrate your independence and freedom by doing things outside of social norms.

It will make for a better dating playground for both sexes and become completely transparent and less confusing.

Besides, i'm sure you wouldn't be that shy to approach if Brad Pitt showed up at the Gym

the guy holding a glass is that him? well you cant judge shyness from a photo ay...how long have you been eying each other? if you cant wait, just talk to him next time.. if he was a player,he woulda asked you out long time ago lol

but you said you smiled at him..what was his response? i have to say if he didnt respond anything..boooo such guy would be a turn off for me. you say you are shy but even so you managed to drop hints,right? if he didnt do anything..he's a loser.

Ok, from looking at the picture. While i can't make any assumptions since i don't know him personally. From looking at his body language, my educated guess is that he seems like a laid back and reserved man who isn't used to approaching and talking to girls. I definitely think he's lacking confidence to make the move.

You will be surprised just how many guys are like that. I was a few years ago, until i forced myself to cold approach complete strangers which took a lot of work and mental effort. Since i started doing that, i got rejected countless times; much more than getting accepted.

Getting rejected isn't nice and often painful, hence why guys don't approach. So try to understand it from his perspective

Just start talking to him and see where it leads to. No harm in doing that.

Yes i guess youre right,he does seem more laid back but when he is speaking to his friends at gym he laughs and talks away and then looks at my direction. I guess like him, im more or less the same,reserved,shy and timid. I guess im a bit old fashioned waiting on the guy to make the first move,I wouldve ignored him totally if he never looked my way all the time....

the guy holding a glass is that him? well you cant judge shyness from a photo ay...how long have you been eying each other? if you cant wait, just talk to him next time.. if he was a player,he woulda asked you out long time ago lol

but you said you smiled at him..what was his response? i have to say if he didnt respond anything..boooo such guy would be a turn off for me. you say you are shy but even so you managed to drop hints,right? if he didnt do anything..he's a loser.

hey! We have been eyeing each other from last year Jan but its become more this year,like he will smile and wave and he told me bye the other day before he left. Maybe im looking into this too much maybe he doesnt want to get to know me at all... When i smile at him he smiles backs then carries on looking at me until we smile again. But we havent spoken to each other,i dont even know his name..

well it's easy just say hi how's ur day next time when you both smile at each other! and he did speak to you even tho it's just a bye

I saw him yesterday but the gym was over packed with people,didnt get a chance to see him properly and he left early coz there werent much machines available but he ignored me also,well not really but he tried to i think..we didnt smile or make eye contact.

Archived