Period Question - red blood, days after period has ended.

miie

I've never had this before, so it is a little out of the ordinary for me, but it still could be normal!

Four days after my period finished, there was quite a bit of red blood on my underwear. It wasn't bloody ready, more pinky/light red. It was enough to cover a panty liner.

Is this anything to be concerned about? When my period finishes, i might get a tiny bit of brown blood the next day, but i have never got red blood days after.

Thank you!

are you on bc? have you been taking it right?

are you sexually active?

Sometimes this could be a sign of HPV? have you been checked?

I don't want to freak you out, i'm just trying to get more info to see what it could be as I have spotting to but it's usually because i didn't take my bc on time

are you on bc? have you been taking it right?

are you sexually active?

Sometimes this could be a sign of HPV? have you been checked?

I don't want to freak you out, i'm just trying to get more info to see what it could be as I have spotting to but it's usually because i didn't take my bc on time

Hi,

Yep, i am on bc and haven't missed any. I am sexually active. I have been checked and dont have that.

But i have been on antibiotics, i wonder if that could do it?

hi

some antibiotics can cause spotting. but it doesn't hurt to phone your doctor's office an request to speak to a nurse, they usually are really helpful. Have you been checked for HPV recently. I have a few friends who got HPV an they found out becuase of the spotting. You just want to be sure is all. If you start having sharp pains in your cervix you need to get checked, but for now it would be the antibiotics. Also if you are even a few hours late on your bc it can cause you to spot.

your body changes as you get older so this could be something new, but i would still call your doctor.

Hi,

Yep, i am on bc and haven't missed any. I am sexually active. I have been checked and dont have that.

But i have been on antibiotics, i wonder if that could do it?

I hope you are using a back-up method. its possible that the antibiotics made your pill less effective which caused the bleeding.

Archived