how can i stop the pain?

im in a huge whole a 16 yr old boy has ruined my whole life. i stopped cutting and burning and bruising for like 3 months until he came strolling into my life! its all gone down hill and as its the summer people have seen my scars and have been talking behind my back about it. how can i stop cutting for good and more importantly how can i stop feelin so dirty, ugly, cheap and easy? and one more question who knows how to cover up these scars?

help me plz

jenny

Maybe he isn't the best thing for you so maybe you should try to get him out of your life. Neosporin might help with the scars if not use makeup. Talking about how you feel helps you to understand what it is that you are I'm here if you want to talk to me. Just pm me when you need to.

Jaiva

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I know this isn't easy for you. And it must be very embarrassing having your mom rag on you about the cutting. But do understand she's doing it because she's very worried about you and doesn't want to see you hurt.

Here is a site that you might want to try: link removed. They have a lot of information there that you might find useful.

Also I would suggest that you try therapy. I know you may not want to, but its really worth a shot. They can help you find other ways to let your feelings and emotions out without hurting yourself. Its not easy, because like others have said cutting is very addictive. But you don't have to face this all by yourself. Lots of people want to help you and care about you.

But i am really scared of going to therapy because i dont want to tell some stranger all my problems. My friend stopped cutting but didnt go to therapy, so why should i? i have no friends to talk to any more about it because they r all not wanting to know about it. so i have no one to talk to so i keep it all inside until i have to let it out on myself. i wish it was all over.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

hey havent read all the replys so sorry if im repeating anything but there r loadsa ways to cover it up, there are tinted moisturisers out there, like a fleshy kinda colour youc an use those or you can buy scar reduces from, dont know what country your in but in the uk theres a shop called boots, mabey you could have a look at their site to see what im talking about, i would post a link but i dont have time to find it, anyway, there are scar reduces...you can buy arm warmers, like leg warmers but for your arms, so they wont be as big so their not gunna fall dwn, and revial your scars ermmm...theres quiet a few ways, try putting make up on them but that can end up being rather expensive so id go for the tinted moisturiser if i was you, or loads n loads of braclets

hope i havent repeated nethin...hope tht helps,