So what does this mean?

hnkmp55

So last july my ex broke our engagement. Since then I have pretty much just focused on me and trying to get over. Lately Ive been interested in dating again. I work at a bar(bouncer) my friend runs. Met the sister of one of the bartenders (small talk, Hi im so, and so) before christmas. Thought she was beautiful. Mentioned it to my friend that runs the bar. Sadly didnt see her for quite a while. 2 weeks ago I was working and my friend called me over the girl, and introduced us. I said hello to her and that we had met before but had to quickly get back to work. There was over 500 people there that night. Anyway during this time I thought my friend had went up to her and told her everything I had said to him about what I thought about her. All I wanted to know was if she was seeing anyone. So thinking he put me on the spot and still kinda shaky since my breakup, I was nervous about talking with her and missed my shot that night. Found out later in the week it was her that asked my boss about me. Saying she thought I was cute and wanted to meet me. Wish i had known this! Would have made it a bit easier. So I found her on facebook through my bosses page. She accepted my friend request. The next day I sent her an email, saying Im sorry I was so busy the other night, wanted to say more than hello, but didnt get a chance. Are you coming out next week? Funny thing was I never got a response from her. Any idea why? Maybe I just missed my shot. However she was the one inquiring about me....

Archived