im surprised nobody else has brought this up

Think of it less as "do my breasts look good" but rather "do my breasts compare and compliment my body." My gf has small breasts, and honestly, if they were larger she would not be as hot. I think that breasts don't work on their own. Cuz if you got perfect round breasts but have a bad figure, i am not gonna look at your breasts, but rather the fact that they don't look good on you.

Gotta look at the whole package.

ForAnother

hey for another, that really makes sense to me and i agree with you there. my bf always says its the whole package. i always try asking him what is something that he physically looks for in a girl (like i first look at a guys eyes, nice eyes totally get me going) and he said nothing in paticular, the girl just has to look good on the whole. so i get that, thanks.

but still, i cant help but wonder if there is a minimum size that is necessary. like im glad to hear that you all are happy with a B!! yay!! lol, but what about A cups? i understand for another but what about other people? but its all good, i got my answers, but more replies are welcome, its been nice to hear that breasts arnt as important as i orignally thought.

If a guy is not interested in you based on your breast size, you dont want to be with him. Whether you have an A, B, C, D cup or nothing at all, it doesn't matter, there is no minimum size, there is no maximum size. Don't worry what people say, it's not the breast they're dating (well they shouldn't be dating them anyway ), it's the person.

I just wanted to add, that in the start of my relationship (about a year ago) my gf hardly had to wear a bra, because she simply did not have breasts. I was still full on attracted to her, and she has a nice figure...

when looking at a girl, I first look at breasts yes... but the thing that makes me say if a girl is hot or not is really the stomach region and the way the hips play off them... and the way her butt looks. I like the hip region... that gets me going above breasts.

Keep in mind however, I am not a boob guy, I like butts more

ForAnother

• 1 month later...

I have breast implants and have things changed.ALOT

I had boyfriends before and all but now I get 10 times the male

attention. It is the wrong attention, but they do noitce and I get asked

out alot more. So it is important. Which is sad because I am the same

person as before.