there's no point in going on...

ok ignore the post by FreemanIG88, lots of people care.you have plenty to live for but some people never find what they have to live for. if you kant find what you have to live for find something your kommited to and willing to die for then live for it. have a very nice day. and please no more posts like the one from FreemanIG88 ok that is really unnescessary in this type of post

-sTiTcHeS

hello

Would you like to share what is going on in private, I'm hear to listen. I can't tell you what to do with your life but I can share in your pain. I'm willing if you are. Feel free to pm me anytime.

Play the hand you are delt for now in life, until you can get a better hand.

Don't play games with your life, find a way to change it.

We are all family here, and we can do this together.

kuhl

8)

Life is a gift that no one ever asks for. Your life doesn't belong to you. You were put on this earth to help others which you'll be able to do once you come out of this slump. I realized my purpose and I no longer wanted to die. I now try to help all those in need. Even the worst of the worst gets better. I'm here to help if you want me to.

Jaiva

its eassy to help people. what do u think we are all doing right now. If you think people dont care about you than u are obviously wrong. if no one cared we would not being typing these messages to help you. And if you came on this website and told us all you obviously have some reason to stay in this world or you would have just ended your life. I think that is u helped people it would help YOU forget about the problems you have.

Please reply

ThX [/i]