I told my ex to stop contacting me.

Irial

You did it all right!

I'd been keeping NC with my ex for 1 month, then i broke it but i guess it was enough.

now we've chating sometimes by skype. I feel much better about it.. i'm trying my new relationships with a new guy which was near to me all these time and supported me when things were very bad. I'm still in love with ex, but i guess i feel something to a new one either. Not love... but a sympathy. i cannot say that i have a friendship with my ex, but we do try to make things work. He's an expat and he doesn't have any relatives here so as he says i'm the nearest person here inspite of he has a new gf.

You did it all right!

I'd been keeping NC with my ex for 1 month, then i broke it but i guess it was enough.

now we've chating sometimes by skype. I feel much better about it.. i'm trying my new relationships with a new guy which was near to me all these time and supported me when things were very bad. I'm still in love with ex, but i guess i feel something to a new one either. Not love... but a sympathy. i cannot say that i have a friendship with my ex, but we do try to make things work. He's an expat and he doesn't have any relatives here so as he says i'm the nearest person here inspite of he has a new gf.

I hope someday I'll be ready to be his friend as well thanks for your reply.

Archived