everyone's situation is different but

I've come to realize that although everyone's situation is different there is a common thread among many if not most ENAer's and that is that at one point of your relationship most of you guys were mutually in love.even though every case was different e.g. cheating,out of love,abuse,GIGS, you guys loved each other,granted your no longer together anymore but there was love.

Anytime I read a thread or a post of someone thinking of the dumpee (such is my case) and having regrets I immediately feel like there is a speck of hope but my ex never loved me,what hurts the most after her leaving me (2 years broken up) is the memory of me asking her why she doesn't want to be with me and when she answered she didn't even hesitate "cause i don't think I ever wanted you enough to have as a Boyfriend".

to me that translated to "OOPS,I made a mistake in being with you,sorry"

I'm slowly learning that i have to learn to deal with that pain and even though I am thousands of miles away from her (another continent) I won't get over her completely

I know I must work on me and all but if ever I feel happy it's just cause I don't see her or know anything about her but if I were to go back I would feel that pain upon seeing her. just ranting here

Archived