asking a girl out

As a girl, i like it when a guy is just genuine... dont say the thing that every guy sayes.. make it special and unquie. FOr example, my ex bf, asked my out under that stars and sayed hey you are really beuatiful and i would love it if i could call you my girlfriend. Be yourself!!!! Dont let anyone tell you what to do

GOood luck

Email me for more help

email removed

Hey well I'm a shy guy I admit that I've started going out with this girl I've been talking to for a year. We live in different cities and we meet online nd have got to know each other pretty good. Now that we both can drive we finally meet 3 nights ago. And since then I've been over to her house twice I really like her but I don't know what to say to tell her how I fell. Shes a great girl that now that we have seen each other it has made it easy. I just am shy I would like to ask her to be my girl friend but I'm not sure on how to ask her. Please!!!! Help a guy out!!!

• 3 months later...

Well, like other guys I also have problems with confronting girls. But, I shall tell you my fairly short story so you can see what exactly I'm dealing with and give advice from there-on.

It really started out as a typical thing nearly a year ago; some girl was browsing through MSN profiles and came accross mine. She sent me an eMail and we exchanged usernames/eMails so we could chat more often.

So, we started talking and we got into the schooling system (I go to a private school) and we found out that we went to rival schools (both private). We also knew alot of the same people associated through church and such. We also noted that we had similar interests (sports, music, etc.) and we lived fairly close to eachother (5 minutes tops).

Now that she is coming to my highschool. Well, let me back up a bit; I am 15 right now and am going into my sophmore year of highschool, and she just graduated from gradeschool and is starting her freshman year in highschool. But, now that that is cleared up: pre-season soccer practices began this last week or two and we both met 4 days ago for the first time, although we did (and still don't) talk much in person at all. (Shyness gets the best of us). After the first day we went home, and hopped on MSN and starting chatting again about the practice and other things among it. One of her first statements was, Her: "I saw you today", Me: "Ya, I look pretty short compared to some of the other guys out there, especially without my hair spiked", Her: "Not really, you looked pretty hot", Me: "*random mumbling as I did not know how to react at first", Her: "Lol, just say thanks", Me: "Thanks", Me: "You didn't look bad yourself there", Her: "No way! (I always say that when someone says that)".

So you see, she has become more of a flirt as we've met (or at least it seems that way to me). I was wondering, what would you say? Do you think she's interested in me from what I've said thus far? I mean alot of girls have been just total flirts with me and it kind of screws me up, alot of them are just false signals I fall for again and again. I really like this girl but I'm just not sure if shes for real. I also have low self esteam to an extent, the common "how can she like me?0" or "why would she like me?".

I've already been through the never ask her over the phone, net, eMail, etc. just do it in person thing. But I'm considering asking her over MSN if she's interested in starting dating in a few weeks or at some later date when we are more comfortable talking to eachother in person and maybe get to know eachother a little better.

What should I do? Ask her over MSN or piss my pants while I confront her and ask her in person? (Keep in mind I don't get to see her for 4 more days). ANY help is appreciated.

I also could use help not on only this though. I could use help as how to ask her and what to say. If you actually read through all that you can probably see I'm good with wording. But my problem is getting it out, I'm a total shy guy.