jealous bout her new boyfriend

forinstance872

suicidal thoughts require therapy. seek counseling.

i know the feeling. my ex was with someone else immediately after our breakup. we were nearly at marriage proposal. lived together 3 yrs.

it sucks. if your feelings are obsessive and have deep depression i recommend seeking counseling. i am still in counseling 1.5 yrs later. i've been seeing a therapyst for nearly 8 months. it helps.

the best advice i can give you on the new guy and her. find out as little as possible. remove everything that reminds you of her. eliminate all ways to find anything about her. any ways of seeing a picture of her. try you best. expect slip ups. scold yourself a bit for the mistake, but not too much and try to continue moving on. absolute NC!

also, if it makes you feel any better, my EX ended up dumping that guy. she saw me again for 2.5 months, than did it all over again. so be careful about them coming back as well.

this will be a long journey, but time will help. it will get easier. welcome to ena!

broke up with g/f month ago and know she dating already ... goin insane imagining them making out and her being turned on and wanting him .. i am suicidal over it nearly ... can any one offer help , advice before i just lose my mind totally.. thanks

I would try to keep reminding yourself that the thoughts will fade as more time passes. Right now you are overcome with jealousy as you haven't adapted yet to being separated. In the meantime, if you find yourself with suicidal thoughts I would seek help.

Archived