girl friend breaks up..and wants to be friends with benifits

ok its strange...my gf said she wants to break it off and just be friends with benifits...and the reason is becasue she said something like she doesnt know who she is and she needs to find her self..also she had a very bad few days and i dont no if she takeing all of her anger on to are realtionship.... .like what does that mean when she doesnt no who she is and can we put this in english...she said we both like eachother a lot but we should be friends with benifits..so can someone help me out..how can i talk to her or waht should i tell her...cuz like i said i like her a lot..just email me back at email removed

Tsu,

The benefits may be fun at first, but if you have deep feelings for her it will only end up hurting you in the end.

She may have another guy and she is deciding which one of you she wants to be with. Can't really say for sure, but I say give her the space even though it will be hard. If her feelings for you are as strong as your feelings for her she will be back.

Friends with benefits isnt a good deal.

Look at it this way, she gets all the benefits as before, but you dont, you will still be commited to her, and love her, and please her (when she needs it) you on the other hand, receive no commitment, no love, and sex only when she wants it.

Those deals are selfish your the loser.

I know why many fall for this trap, the logic is, that if they show what a wonderful person they are and please them, then they will see what a great person you are and love you back......It dont work out that way!

If they are getting everything they want, why would they change? they get everything, you only get sex occasionally.

Your best chances of getting her back into your life is to basically say, "listen baby, I love you, but I am a packaged deal, if you cant love me the way I do you, than we can only be friends" you get the picture.

You see in that deal, she gets to mess with other guys, while you remain faithful, you will get hurt eventually. but if she isnt getting anything from you, when she misses the friendship, and companionship then maybe she will rethink her decision to leave you.

So the plan is simple, stop giving her all she wants and needs, and maybe she will miss them, and if she goes off with someone else, well its no big loss because she already left you she only wanted those friends with benefits to help her in her transition.