ok my ex bf brokeup with me like a month ago his 21 and the girl his around, is 27 oh and my friend came up to him *ok he does not know my friend* and that girl was there at this hangout place and she said r u two together and she said yea but he didnt say anything.and today he called me but i hanged up on him cuzz he hurt me so much cuzz i gave him everything i possibly could of, even my friends keep telling me why did i put up with his crap. i keep telling them cause i really liked him but they dont understand but anyways why do you think he called to hurt me more or what? so confused oh yea and his friend use to hangout with me after our brakeup all the time and he keeps talking about my ex i said to him i would like if he would stop that and now his gone he dosent call or anything could my ex be up to somthing? oh yea and i made it clear to him that i dont want to be friends to my ex so i dont think he wants to be friends cuzz i told after we brokup.his just trying to hurt me even more...........what you think?

i think you should let it go...if he hasnt treated you right to begin with

than why waste your time....unless it has been a balanced relationship

where hes not really to blame nor you....

If you really want to know why he called you and just put closure to it...than give him a call tell him you want to talk and when he has time to call you and talk on the phone or meet up for coffee or wherever you uset o hang out....Just dont let him toy around with your feelings not man is worth being treated badly for......

hope this advice works hun

well it was his fault he told me his wasnt ready to be in a relastionship, and that i didnt exept his friends which i did, i just didnt exept one girl cause of how she was acting around him how she likes to sit on his lap and stuff. so you think i should call? what if i look like total a loser and he would think im begging for him to come back by calling? do you think he will call again? thanks

By calling him or accepting his calls, you are only opening yourself up to be disappointed and hurt again. He's 21, and is most likely playing games with her and you... but don't be the ignorant one. YES, you will be hurt and NO you shouldn't call. Besides, he can go places without you, and truly might not be ready for a relationship, but that doesn't mean that he's 100% credible.

You're 18, love. You have soo much ahead of you... believe me. I'm only 23, and I STILL have a lot a head of me.... between the ages of 18-25 is when women truly define who they are and who they want to be. Don't let this player drag you down to his level... Let him play his games, but just not with you.. You will look like the fool... when you aren't....