I have posted my story here about my ex, but to make a long story short, it's been more then 5 months with NC!! Tomorrow is my b-day, so I was curious to know if after that much time has passed with NC should I expect some kind of greeting??? I feel pretty good, but not completely over her at this point!!! I still see small evidence here and there (both good and bad) that she wants to get my attention(maybe wishful thinking?) I don't know.....knowing how cold she could be sometimes I don't think she will!!! Question is why should I even care???

I hope it's not confusing!!!

You care because you were together for a long time and you can't just shake off the feelings that you had for someone you spent shared so much with, even though the bare facts might tell you that you're fighting a losing battle.

I didn't read through all your previous posts, but I gather you've seen her at your gym with other people and there has been no contact. If she has not found a way to even pass greetings with you, possibly she thinks that's the way you want it. Maybe that is the way you SHOULD want it. I don't know if she'll sned you a card or acknowledge your birthday or not, but I expect that part of you is secretly hoping she will. You admit that you're not completely over her and you're looking to interpret any little clue as a sign that there's a chance you could get back together.

I can't see into the future, but I think that as far as possible you should treat it as though she's totally out of your life AND that it's the best thing for you, otherwise you may end up stuck in limbo for a very long time. I do know how hard it is, but you've survived for 5months without her. I'm sure if you put your mind to it you can find someone who'll treat you with the same respect and selflessness that you treat them.

Wishing you luck and happiness ...

I'm in the same situation as you, have had NC for some six months now. My birthday passes, no card, her birthday passed, no card sent!

I'm also feeling pretty good now, NC does work doesn't it? Wouldn't want her back now anyway.

Anyway you'll know tomorrow, and in any case happy birthday.