Depression is here to stay

Ok, my ex and I have been broken up for 4 months and I miss him like crazy. I am still madley in love with him after several failed attempts to move on. He is dating some one 8 years older then him. I cant believe the way he is being. We have had NC for the last 2 months and he dosent even seem sto care because he is occupied with his new girlfriend. I want him back an dont know what to do from this point on. Please help me someone.

I am right there with you.

I've been having a relapse of recovery recently. You really have to just keep busy as possible to keep him out of your mind.

I'm sorry you are going through so much pain..

I miss my ex like crazy too and want her back..

But somehow I know contact always hurts me more and delays me from really moving on

I am sorry to hear about your situation as well I am in the same boat as both of you and it is so hard so I know what you are both going through hope everything works out for you and pm me anytime anyone needs to talk,There are so many ppl going through this atleast we are not alone in that sense

im sorry to hear what you are goin through im the same i love her so much and its hard vary hard.The days seem to drag and the pain doesnt seem to be getting any better.Its been 3 weeks now and it was my birthday yesterday and i didnt hear nothing from her.The more i think about contacting her i have to be strong not to but its hard.Just keep hanging in there and one day im sure things will look a bit brighter i hope so anyway good luck to you all pm me if anyone wants to chat im here for you