I've fallen for my best guy friend

I've got a complicated situations here. I like my best friend, and he doesn't like me. He only sees me as a friend, as "one of the guys"

We were accused of liking eachother (or at least me liking him) by our close friends and it made him very paranoid because they blew it out of porportion. I've told him to his face i'm not attracted to him, but I also hint at liking him because I am "in love" and it's hard.

Any advice on how to act towards my friend, or general thoughts?

If you really like him as much as you say then you should talk to him when your alone with him..just u and him only no friends around and just sorta talk to him but hint around the idea of u and him being a couple..or just tell him that you have been friends with him for a while and you've developed feelings for him..see what he says

Good Luck and let us know how it goes

Phil

i have been in a sort of similar situation before, the only difference is that first, we are not yet sure of our feelings toeards one another..(aside from being best friends) second, he is in love or should i say involved to another girl though they are not really committed. talk to him or if you dont have the guts, make your deeds extra swweet and special for him, send him heart-warming text messages or treat him the way you wont treat other guy pals. sooner he'll realize that you feel something for him. and if he confronts you..tell him everything. both of you should keep the friendship but at the same time not close your doors and be open to possibilities of taking your friendship to a higher level