Well I know what i should but its tough

Whats up-

I think the time of this in b/w stage is done for with my ex. I have been nothing but trying and willing to keep in touch. I guess we have but i feel if i didnt try it would be done with!! Now i prolonged the unaviodable!! I cant stop talking to someone its sooooo hard...any tips??

It is hard... no doubt.

Just stop talking to them. delete there number from you phone, take there name off your instant message service. Go out with and meet new people, talk to everyone. Give your phone numebr to everyone you meet and get theirs. Get a little drunk in the public situations, it'll help you to loosen up. Make a big change in your life. Sit in your car sing along with every song you can at the top of your lungs while people in aother cars watch, it's really liberating. I've been where you guys are at. It all happened about 2 months ago, stick to a strict regiment of avoiding yourself and eventually you will find out that you are able to survive without that person. I still get mad or upset about what happened to me sometimes, but seriously, it is getting a lot better and easier and I am starting to really enjoy life again which is the point, isn't it?

PM me if you'd like. I enjoy helping people.

What I have found over just the past 2 days is by me not calling she seems to call me all the time now, and write me emails. I tried to keep things a float and leave the door open for a future. Its not going to happen but we shared a solid relationship that was inflicted due to a few hundred miles of distance. I feel bad when i dont answer but why should I when she didnt try to meet in the middle for a month or so...i finally woke up, she thought i would remain stagnant and demoralized but jsut like everyone here says its TIME that will make the difference....thank u!!!

What I have found over just the past 2 days is by me not calling she seems to call me all the time now, and write me emails. I tried to keep things a float and leave the door open for a future. Its not going to happen but we shared a solid relationship that was inflicted due to a few hundred miles of distance. I feel bad when i dont answer but why should I when she didnt try to meet in the middle for a month or so...i finally woke up, she thought i would remain stagnant and demoralized but jsut like everyone here says its TIME that will make the difference....thank u!!!