now she's gone... what do i do?

i made a post a couple of days ago about what i should do about my girlfriend. i was looking on her computer and wasn't happy about what i found... there were screen names on her messenger that..... were not..... man..... then i took some of the advice from the last post and asked one of her friends whats up... i feel so bad now because she told me that my gf was seeing other guys... and i don't mean just one.... i confronted her about it at our apartment and she just swung at me and yelled 'how the hell you find out, you were on my computer! god damn!'...man i don't know what to do... she left and took the car earlier today and i don't know what to do... god...... i mean, to be cheated on like that... it hurts.... please.... if anyone can help in anyway i would apreciate it....

hey,

its always hard to be cheated on, infedility hurts...

the main thing here is that you realise that it doesn't matter how you find out , she was doing this to you..

she didnt even try to defend herself, but blamed you for looking through the computer..clearly she's trying to avoid the subject, yeah?

anyways,maybe its for the best that she left, i really don't think you deserve to be with someone who cheats on you, and keep in mind that her friends knew about it, this emphasises how little respect she has for you and the other guys... and believe me its her loss..

don't think too much about her, it will be hard to get over this to some extent.. but look, obviously she's not the one, you'll find someone who deserves i am sure..

Not much of a choice for you here. She has cheated on you. Now, are you going to allow that kind of treatment from a girl, or are you going to decide that you deserve better cut her loose.

I know you love her, and I know she meant the world to you. But clearly she didn't feel the same things. I know that is a shock, hard to believe it, hard to accept it. But you really have no choice, her actions tell you so.

When someone shows you who they are, don't doubt them. She has shown herself to you. Cut her loose, set your mind to it. In time, you'll look back and wonder why you were even with her. Trust me.

Salt