Lost virginity today Two questions..

Hey there.. me and my girlfriend decided to have sex today and it was great! Apart from two things..

1. We had to try 2-3 positions before I could get it in... is that normal for the first time? We were doing it in the dark so maybe that was part of the reason?

2. When my penis is erect, it stands straight up, will that make it difficult for me to get it in for some positions? Like doggy style as an example perhaps?

I'd appreciate any help with these questions,

Thanks.

i'd say that you probably need to stimulate her some more so she can get good and wet...then you'll be able to slide right in. as far as your penis standing straight up...do you mean like against your belly or straight out like a 90 degree angle? if it's a 90 degree angle then you're in business pal, point & go

#1 Yes the first time can be difficult, as she is probably tense.

#2 Thats also normal.

Easier position for first times, Her on her back, you on your side, like an upside down "T". her legs spread and over around the back of you. this way you can take your time entering and your hand is free to guide it.

Use lubrication, such as KY, sold almost everywhere.

Use a condom, "pull out" technique is not a good one.

i'd say that you probably need to stimulate her some more so she can get good and wet...then you'll be able to slide right in. as far as your penis standing straight up...do you mean like against your belly or straight out like a 90 degree angle? if it's a 90 degree angle then you're in business pal, point & go

Almost against my belly.

Hey, look, I was told before that we're not here to criticize each other. This is a place to voice your anxieties and know that you are not alone in your questions/problems. My man's (he's 20) lays almost on his belly (pointing to his face). This is perfectly normal because it does move and change angles. Just don't move it to a position which is painful for you. Experiment, try new things.....find things that please her, that please you, that please the both of you....then do them. Do the two of you love to kiss? Find a position where you can kiss each other while you're going at it. Does she like to be dominant or you love a chest view? Let her, or ask her, to be on top. Find ya'll's groove and when you do....get your groove on!!!

P.S. Protection should always be first priority...better safe than sorry....or in this case....better plastic than pregnant.