found out i'm pregnant and period isnt due til next week lol

bearskittie

OK so got some GREAT news found out today that i'm pregnant as i have sore boobs been peeing loads and had implantation bleeding plus i did 2 home pregnancy tests both came back positive then did a third at the doctors looks like in medical terms i'm 3-4 weeks gone i'm sooooooo excited and nervous.

hey we are planning on getting married in 2yrs and not yet which is not good but i'm going to keep trying and my fiancé took it well he has been wanting this for the last 3 months and hes planning on doing extra shifts at work to help us both out with the baby.

i had slight bleeding on the thursday evening and friday morning i didnt feel normal i was peeing loads and my boobs hurt so i took a test it came back with a faint line on both tests that i did because one was 20 and one was 25 of course the 20 showed a little darked line but not much then went to the doctors the nurse explained that the tests picked up early but that a later test i.e 2 days before or after missed period the Dip stick tests would come back clear so on sunday the 1st my test came back clear as day positive 3 days before my missed period which was due today

I'm now four weeks and cant wait to return to the midwife in 3 weeks to have a dating scan and more help with makeing sure everything goes well.

Oh I see, so you found out you were pregnant very soon after the implantation bleeding... I was just asking because I was wondering if you could have implantation bleeding up to three weeks after having sex, which does not sound possible!

Well good luck with it all. Hope all goes well!

Archived