Do i have a chance?

We'll i know this girl... see i know her brother me and him are in a couple classes and 1 day i went to his house.. and there she was a angel if ive ever seen one.. his sister..lol. is gorgeous and kinda a model? but see shes like a year and 3 months older and 2 grades higher.. and i thought neverming.. went on.. and one day on icq she added me and we started talking and i started just complimenting her.. and she loved it.. i continued and it worked out good and still is..like one day we were talking see i said i didnt like this guy in the past and he did something and made her mad and i rememberd it to her and she was all like your awesome.. and sometimes ill refer to her like "im talking to a beautiful girl" she told me that she was talking "to a sweet lil guy" i asked if i was little she said no but sweet? But she does have a bf? and i wonder if it could ever work out? and isthere any real signs to look for? i mean theres been times where its almost like you cant express them kinda magical? its crazy? but is there a chance me and her could ever work out? and why does she think of me as a lil guy? i mean shes not that much older? is she?

sincerly

mysteryman

oh yah recently shes been kinda ignoring me.. see shes kinda busy but ive tried to talk to her for the last 3 days and she wont reply to my msg? is she mad at me? she doesnt think what i say to her is true? yah i know..lol i say shes beautiful she says shes ugly when shes not by god shes not ugly..lol definetly beautiful? is it possible she doesnt feel comforable talking to me with her having a bf and all that?

mysteryman

hey... yea girls can send confusing mixed signals. my advice go easy on the compliments, it sounds like she was usin you for a self esteem boost. and now shes gettin kinda bored with it. i think its like she knos she has your affection now. people always want what they dont have, she feels she has you and now and the excitment is gone. another thing, girls dont refer to guys they like as "sweet" or "nice"definatly not "lil". so i think make yourself scarce, like your always busy, go out with a few other girls make sure she knows it, maybe if she feels like she lost you she would want to get you back... i ono she has a bf too so... good luck man!

maybe? but when we first talked on icq i started the compliment thing? and if shes getting tired of them? it was kinda a ace in a hole? i mean she loved it and i thought it was going great.. but shes ignored me for like a week now? and ive msgd her 5/7 days? shes in this school thing and its taking her time but could it be so much to that she cant talk? and she called me lil? yes im still kinda confused over that one.. im taller than her and im pretty big.. not fat but muscley.. and she happen to com to my class on the last day of school.. to get her brother..lol she never had come before and as soon as i sa her and she saw me she cme up and gave me a hug and then my friend after he asked..lol and then i was kinda in shock? or something not too far from it.. i tried to talk to her but it failed like saddam with war..lol but i mean can i win? can i get her? i mean i have some other girls who like me? should i date them and see if jealousy comes? and about her using me for a ego boost or something.. believe it or not shes extrodinarily modest i compliment her and she wont take.. shell argue me..lol.. and i also talk to her about other things like this and that and some complmients its not the conversation maybe 15 percent? well thanks

mysteryman