Boyfriend is on holidays

katykat26

I don't mean to be callous, but I spend a good 4 months at a time where I don't see my boyfriend (long distance). So, it's hard for me to understand how 10 days makes you this miserable.

Even during the 4 month long separation, we don't spend our time depressed and crying.

It isn't going to make him come home any sooner and it's just not healthy. Be happy. Have fun. He will be much happier to come home to an independent, happy girlfriend rather than a desperately crying, dying-inside one.

I don't mean to be callous, but I spend a good 4 months at a time where I don't see my boyfriend (long distance). So, it's hard for me to understand how 10 days makes you this miserable.

Even during the 4 month long separation, we don't spend our time depressed and crying.

It isn't going to make him come home any sooner and it's just not healthy.

Wasn't it harder for you in the beginning, though?

When I did 40 days away from my boyfriend, by the end I was getting quite upset. Perhaps if this is a young relationship it could be harder. I remember the first time I left for 10 days I missed him very much. But now 10 days seems like nothing.

Wasn't it harder for you in the beginning, though?

When I did 40 days away from my boyfriend, by the end I was getting quite upset. Perhaps if this is a young relationship it could be harder. I remember the first time I left for 10 days I missed him very much. But now 10 days seems like nothing.

At the end of the first year, it got hard (mostly because we couldn't see an end to the LDR in sight at that point).

But, even when it was in the last few days of the 4th month, I wasn't depressed and crying.

I can't think of a time I was crying and unable to function due to missing a partner.

At the end of the first year, it got hard (mostly because we couldn't see an end to the LDR in sight at that point).

But, even when it was in the last few days of the 4th month, I wasn't depressed and crying.

I can't think of a time I was crying and unable to function due to missing a partner.

Hmm, yeah. Guess everyone reacts differently, whether it's healthy or not.

Archived