Quick question

Like abcd said-friends. I hang out with them...and sometimes if I don't want to be around people I lay in my room and listen to music and think about what my future holds. Right now my life isn't great and suicide crosses my mind sometimes but I know one day, I will be truly happy. If it wasn't for friends and thoughts of the future....*sigh* I don't know where I'd be.

~under~

What do you guys do to feel like your life isn't a waste?

Waste? You mean that there is something that has no meaning? How could that be? For something to mean something it has to relate to something doesn't it? And how could anything not relate to something?

In relation,

i get off my bum and decide to realise that the hell hole i seem to be in is nothing but the place that i always used to be entertained by, go out and enjoy myself, challange myself to find something a little more inspiration and get my head straightened up. i dont tend to mope around, times just like an hour glass you cant stop the sand moving down and each seconds going to be wasted so why not enjoy.

no one should have control over your life but yourself.

kel

I always figure that God gave us all a life for a reason and that your existence is not a waste. I am trying to just take it easy and enjoy life more by experiencing new things and meeting new people. Easier said than done of course. By default I'm a very lazy person so I always need a little push in order to motivate myself to get out more and stuff. God gave us free will so do what you feel is right for you.

I occupy my time with my hobbies and my work. I've always wanted to volunteer and have never had enough time to do such. I hope in the near future I can volunteer at the local animal shelter or with a 4-H club or girl scouts (all things I did when I was young and remember that those moderating these activites made a big impact on my life).