I'm really feeling some pain right now :(

kennyc90

I made the mistake of seeing my ex's facebook profile through my friend's profile and it really seems to me that she's really into this guy. This guy is the rebound. I'm doing NC because my ex didn't want to be friends with me anymore and see me again and hopefully that will change in the future. What could I do from here?

Keep up the NC brother. So you two aren't FB friends anymore? Well you could always put a pic or two of yourself up having a good time yourself.

Without knowing more details it's possible she'll move on and never think of you again, but if she's like most ex's, she'll look on you from time to time - so be looking good!

Heck I check out some of my ex's on fb from time to time- even the ones I never wanted anything to do with.

Keep up the NC brother. So you two aren't FB friends anymore? Well you could always put a pic or two of yourself up having a good time yourself.

Without knowing more details it's possible she'll move on and never think of you again, but if she's like most ex's, she'll look on you from time to time - so be looking good!

Heck I check out some of my ex's on fb from time to time- even the ones I never wanted anything to do with.

Nope, she deleted me right before I went NC. What lead her to not wanna be friends anymore, I said some hurtful words to her. I hope later in the future, she will eventually forgive me about that. I told her my apologies. 2 days later, I wrote her 1 very last email to her telling her that this was gonna be my very last email to you. I apologized in the email and I told her that she's truly been the best I've ever had and wished her look with her new rebound. I also said that I may never see or hear from her again and maybe god will have us find each other someday. And I told her have a great life. Then she never replied back.

On her facebook, she still has some of my pictures in her friends album. I wonder if that means anything OR she might've just forgot to delete them which I hope she didn't... lol. I want her to remember me.

That's hard to absorb.

I understand. In the early stages, it is very difficult to take it.

The usual advice would be to stick to your guns and work on yourself.

And give yourself plenty of time.

Please read some of the threads by Superdave71, Majord23 and others.

The more you read here, the more you will realise you are not alone and accept your situation.

This is the first step of healing.

Ultimately we have no control whatsoever it getting our exs back with us, especially emotionally.

However, we have control over ourselves. Let our minds and bodies do the necessary work and soon the heart will follow.

Need advice, feel free to pm me.

TS

Archived