Posting because I feel like calling her!

Baurman

I don't know why I just feel like calling my Ex all of a sudden. I've disappeared from her life for over a month now and our last conversation I pretty much told her not to call me. I only said that because I wanted to heal, and not have her call me to just check up on me. But now I just feel like calling her and just hearing her voice. I feel like if I don't call her she will just forget about me and just never speak to me again because I told her not to call me. So I just feel like if I am completely out of her life now, that I will definitely lose her for good which is what I don't want. Deep down inside I feel like I want her back in my life. But what I know is right, is that if she comes back in my life I will just hurt more. It sucks because I feel like I'm in a ose-lose situation. help.

We broke up because she said she wanted to be single. She said she doesn't have time to be committed to a relationship because she wants to focus on her career. But of course I begged and pleaded for her to stay until she told me to just let her go. And since then we've been in low contact with her calling me to check up on me to see if I'm doing ok, but then it only gave me false hope thinking she wanted to reconcile but she wasn't. So then I told her stop calling me already because I want to heal. She said she wants to be friends but I was the one giving her a hard time and telling her "No, I don't want to be friends." Because I felt like I wouldn't heal.. So I'm thinking maybe she wants a friendship with me, but I am being the stubborn one and I'm the one cutting her off from that making me look like a bad person. How am I supposed to know if she's thinking and hoping or waiting for me to call her? Today I'm just thinking about her and just feel like calling her to check-up on her....

Archived