Obsessive and jealous cat....?

PussInBoots

Ive noticed my one male cat seams to be obsessive over me its ok and cute and all he follows me around every were and talks to me and always wants to be cuddling with me.

He will even jump up onto my lap and for the most part I love it! I adore him hes like a best buddy the thing is when my bf comes around mr kitty will actually try and sit between us on the bed.

He did it the other night and actually stared down the bf it was really odd ive herd of dogs doing this kind of stuff but cats? I know kitty wont hurt my bf hes not that kind of cat.

But after the cuteness wears off its kind of awkward to cuddle while I have a good sized cat sitting on top of me lol.. Hes a completely deaf cat I don't think that it matters but yeah so any one ever hear of something like this?

I think that the problem is that he only gets attention from you, meaning that you are his only source of fun, which would lead him to follow you everywhere, let someone else try to play with him, or take turns to cuddle him, that way he won't be only dependend on you.

I think that the problem is that he only gets attention from you, meaning that you are his only source of fun, which would lead him to follow you everywhere, let someone else try to play with him, or take turns to cuddle him, that way he won't be only dependend on you.

Well we have 3 other cats one of witch is his good playmate and my bf dose pet/pay attention to him so I dunno. Hes still doing it but im starting to pick him up and move him now once in a while when we want to be close even tho I feel bad doing it me and my partner have a running joke of how I have 2 bfs lol

Thanks for the reply..

Archived