I work with this beautiful girl - she dated a girl for four years (lived with her,they were going to get married, kids, etc.)

Her ex-girlfriend cheated on her and it was really an awful experience.

Anyway, they broke up and she's only dated men for the past year and a half and doesn't label her sexuality.

SO - the meat of it is that I am wildly and completely attracted to her. I had her over my house last night for the 3rd time until 4 am. We went in my pool and I told her I was attracted to her. I am very outgoing and bold as a person. Anyway, she was very giggly and girly about it - and let me get extremely close to her, our lips were centimeters apart for 3 hours but everytime i went in for the kiss she would turn her head and have a whole list of reasons for why we couldn't kiss.

1) we work 70 hours a week together.

2) she doesn't want a relationship (NEITHER DO I)

3) she doesn't know for sure what she wants yet.

so i'm hoping for your advice.

pursue her because i think she's incredible or walk away because it's too complicated?

There's obviously something here. Your own personal lives may be getting in the way but for the hell of it, why not give it a try? You may not think you guys want a relationship, but maybe you're only looking for the right person to be in a relationship with, but all in all I think it's your choice

Archived