Good Makeout Tips to Turn Her On?

does anyone have any good makeout tips for turnign a girl on? not the old boring stuff.

Hey everyone! i finally am with the girl of my dreams (im only 14 though so who knows ) and we have started making out for about 2 weeks. i find however that when we make out i am the one who appreciates it more as she only likes to do it about once or at the most twice a night. however even when we do make out i find there might be something more i can do to turn her on and enjoy it more. it would help both of us. does anyone know good tecniques in turning a girl on during kissing?

kiss her neck (the back of the neck is a good spot too)

kiss her belly

nipple stimulation is good

you may want to rub her thighs, then start to rub the inside of them. you may move onto rubbing her "stuff" from there. im sure that's always a good idea. make sure you dont push any of this just to do it. let it go naturally. and if she doesnt want any of this, then dont do it.

lucky you man, girl of your dreams, you must be on top of the world

all the previous posts points are good but here are a couple more you may find useful:

kiss her ear lobe

start kissing her then keep kissing further and further down her body never stopping, it can drive them wild!

trace little circles on her belly with your tongue

have a good time!