The wedding!!

whatodo1

maybe he was tired of waiting for you? it sucks u know i feel for ur situation but u also cant help attraction i mean maybe genuinely in his heart he meant what he said that he would wait for you..but maybe he also didnt think he would find someone else too?...and now he has..i say its probably bothering u cause u like him obviously and were hoping that when u were ready he would be there but life is so unexpected sometimes nobody knows whats gonna happen in the future..i say try ur best to move on..im sure ur a great person and u will find love with someone else..its hard u know if he was dating someone its a bit different...but hes getting married..which means hes moved on so u should too...goodluck

Well.. I do know that he searched for me for years!! Their was always a very deep bond between us. He claims now if he could turn back time, he would have done so much diff. I am just tossed!! Hard to know that a guy you held close to your heart for years has finally chossen another.. Tough pill to swallow I guess.

Archived