I dont want to go down the same path again.

ItsmeShane

Ok, Im Shane, new here, and need some help. Im not that experienced with women. Meeting them and talking to them is fine. but afterwards, we usually go out two or three times and they always tell me that all they want is a friendship.

Well lately, I have met another girl that is just one of a kind. we have went out twice so far. Last Saturday we had a nice dinner and a game of put put. Then we went to the beach and sat down and just watched the ocean and talked for a while. After about 3 hours of talking, I kind of hinted that I wanted to kiss her. And she smiled at me, making me think that she was up for it, so I did. Well It was kinda late and I took her home and went on to the house. The next few days she was real quiet kind of keeping a distance.

So Yesterday I asked her if me kissing her the other night bothered her, and she said she thought it was a little soon. Well, I apologized and told her that I am a human, I make my share of mistakes and I hope she doesn't hold that against me. and she said no she didn't, that she was just a slow mover.

Well, She then told me she wasn't sure if there was feelings there, she would rather build a friendship and see what happens from there. well I left her alone for a little while, she was at work and I was saddened by that, fearing that I am headed down the very same path i've been traveling for so many years now.

Later that afternoon we spoke for a little bit and she came out of the blue and asked me what my work schedule was for the weekend, meaning she wants to know what night i'm free so we can go out again.

Both of the times we have been out so far (And third time currently being planned) she has been the one to ask me if I would go out with her. This is where I am confused, she asked me to go out with her but she wants to be friends...Which I am fine with, but What can I do to better my chances of us becoming more than friends? Of course it is completely up to her to develop feelings for me but what could I do to better my chances so I don't wind up in the same boat being the friend again?

I think you're looking into this little too fast. She's obviously interested or else she wouldn't have made the move And I wouldn't worry too much about what happened with the other girls. You have a date! Go enjoy, there are plenty of fish out there

1. never apologize

2. never admit you're wrong.

3. be adamant about everything you do, because you're always right

4. if after every 3 dates you become "just friends," skip the 3rd date.

I don't have any idea how this will help me. Especially #4, if I do that, I might as well not even go on the first 2 because I will be in the same situation as before.

Archived