Unhappy with my life.

misspriss1419

I feel like I cant catch a break....

Im 23 and still in college. I am trying to recover from a low gpa from my freshman year. YES, it is my fault but it sucks that something follows you for so long, especially if its a mistake you made I just finished up my first summer session in school. In one of my classes my final grade was an 89.75...yea my teacher will not round it up to an A. Another slap in the face...

Im very unhappy with my job. I have recently left my job of 2 1/2 years because of the poor poor poor treatment of employees. Im talking the manager gossiping about the employees to other employees, managers making fun of you/belittling you, co-workers making fun of you...plus I was not making a lot of money. Well I decided to work at a nightclub. Ill work 10-12 hours and make $20-$40. SOME nights ill make over $100 but its been more like $20-$40. I keep getting pressure from my mom to quit the nightclub but its a lot to take on while im REALLY trying to concentrate on school. I have to work 3 jobs and STILL cant pay my bills.

On top of that, ive been dealing with the dentist for the last 3 months. All of a sudden I have to get a root canal which was over $1000, one cavity was $205, another was $340, and then the final 2 today were over $1000.

I could go on but Im really down on myself right now. I dont feel like much is going well for me.

I was 19 years old when I was in college, unhappy, unemployed and settling for less, I can remember everybody else being happy except me and late at night I wish there was something else better in life and about that summer time I got my oppertunity to go into business for myself and I decided to persue my dreams rather continue to remain unhappy.

I never regret my choice to do what makes me happy. I think I've grown so much further than I would have just staying in College.

I would say really think about what you wanna do for the rest of your life. If you decide thats not what you want then please make a change.

I was 19 years old when I was in college, unhappy, unemployed and settling for less, I can remember everybody else being happy except me and late at night I wish there was something else better in life and about that summer time I got my oppertunity to go into business for myself and I decided to persue my dreams rather continue to remain unhappy.

I never regret my choice to do what makes me happy. I think I've grown so much further than I would have just staying in College.

I would say really think about what you wanna do for the rest of your life. If you decide thats not what you want then please make a change.

I want a degree. I want to pursue a career in advertising. But I feel like I will never be able to do that because of all the pressure and responsibilities on me. Its like study for an important test or go to work so I can pay my bills. Im not even in an actual degree program yet in school. Im in this thing called non-degree to bring my gpa up. BUT I still am not getting accepted into a degree program.

I could quit school and take on a receptionist job or something....but I know that I wont be happy.

To the Original OP, a lot of the things you listed can be changed at the drop of a hat. Imagine, however, if you were in poor health or didn't have the opportunity to receive any education? You can always do worse, then what you've been doing. No matter how many hours you work, the number of jobs you might have, you'll never have enough money. So try to get used to being able to save what you can, even if it's a nickel, put it away, it adds up later on.

Archived