Feeling guilty about kissing a friend.. >.<

So i've been feeling a pretty guilty about things that happened between my friend and I. We were drinking and watching a movie and then she started to play bite me, so I playfully bit back. Before i knew it we were sucking face and I was on top of her. I stopped myself before it went further.

The next morning we woke up with hickeys, and she was embarrassed. She told me she didn't remember anything that happened that night. We dropped it and haven't brought it up since. This happened couple months ago.

I felt like I betrayed the trust between us. I shouldn't have kissed her or ever let it escalate, but I did.

Should I tell her or just try to let it go and forget about it?

It takes two to tango, I don't know why you're taking all the responsibility. Also, I don't really see what the big deal is, you just kissed and you were both drunk -- it happens.

I agree with JPO. It takes two people to do what you guys did. As long as you guys can both agree it was a mistake and you both don't want this to go any further then there should not be a problem...

i agree with jpo..it really does take two to tango and i mean if she feels guilty which i think she may considering she is pretending like it never happened she should talk to you about it too right?..don't be so hard on yourself, it was just a kiss, and i don't think you broke any trust i mean if you did she would have told you, are you sure your not feeling guilty because after the kiss you feel like you want to be more than friends? did you like the kiss? i think if you have feelings for her you should talk to her about it, friends should be open with each other if she is offended by you bringing up then im sorry shes not really a great friend. hope this helps!..and dont be so hard on yourself, whats better then to kiss a friend? =)

I do like her a bit but i'm pretty good about keeping my feelings in check when i'm sober.

She's made it very clear that she doesn't like me in that way.

As for me liking the kiss, well it was far from electric yet I still thought about it for weeks. We haven't been talking like we usually do as of late, its unrelated to the topic at hand. I just think bringing up this topic to her out of the blue would be kind of a heavy topic to open up with.

Archived