I need help with this strange situation that happen to me today

I was at golden coral eating with my family

and everyone was about done eating,then all of a sudden I seen my ex-girlfriend walk in with her family and husband,and me and her caught eye contact (havent seen her in like a year or two)

and they all sat at the table right in front of us,so her and her family went and got their food,and sat back down at the table in front of us

but my ex and her husband never came back to the table with her family

come to find out when I was walking out,they sat at another side of the golden coral instead of in front of us,when I was walking out to the parking lot,I could see out the cornor of my eye her staring at me

why did she get up and go to another table?

If I was in her situation, coming into a situation like that, I'd have done the same thing. And watch you leave to know you've left and rejoin the rest of the people I'd come with.

She is doing exactly what someone is supposed to do that has moved on, and she was probably hoping you wouldn't have seen her, she's leaving the past behind. If it were longer than 2 years, like 10, she'd probably walk in, sit down, look around and do a double take, maybe triple take and recognize you, and just not look your way. But a couple years after and that reaction makes sense.

If I was in her situation, coming into a situation like that, I'd have done the same thing. And watch you leave to know you've left and rejoin the rest of the people I'd come with.

She is doing exactly what someone is supposed to do that has moved on, and she was probably hoping you wouldn't have seen her, she's leaving the past behind. If it were longer than 2 years, like 10, she'd probably walk in, sit down, look around and do a double take, maybe triple take and recognize you, and just not look your way. But a couple years after and that reaction makes sense.

I have to agree. I wouldn't be comfortable sitting that close to an ex if I were with someone else.

Archived