Should I talk to him when he gets back?

Ok Heres my story.....My best friend liked this kid named eric and he was like in love with her but she was in luv with another guy Matt, so I guess he waited and gave up hope on waiting any longer, so him and I started to talk on aol. He told me he liked me and everything, but the problem was he has a gf. He told me he was gonna pick me up so he did. To make a long story straight he made out with me while he had a gf. Everyone is tellin me he is a player and I believe it, i dunno but I feel I need him, when I definantly dont need him cuz we just started talkin, maybe its the fact of he seems like a sweet guy and I want him in my life I def not need him though! Well he is in Cancun for a week, he asked me out the day before he was goin 2 Cancun and I told him id give him my answer when he came back, because I mean hes gonna be in Cancun doing who the heck knows what, I wouldnt be able to put up with the pressure of wondering what he was doing. Hes been gone for like 3 days now, and I have been doing so much thinking.....and I came to the conclusion of he is a playa and I shouldnt get involved! Well Im thinking Id be better off to just ignore him, when he trys to get in touch with me when he gets back. Its something I really dont wanna do but maybe I should. I mean he cheated on his gf who knows what he'd do to me, and Id def wouldnt be able to put up with it! I like him so much though, like when we was kissing I really felt a connection! Should I just talk to him? Plz help!

• 4 weeks later...

hey hun. well listen...ofcourse instinct is the best thing that us girls have. but consider the circumstances of when he cheated on his gf. i mean did you 2 connect on a level beyond the physical? was she saying or doing things to him lately that seem hurtful? even though its no EXCUSE, it might explain what kind of guy he is.

im sure you like him, but ofcourse instinct is the best thing to follow. but it is always best to go through logical explanations. im not saying give him the benefit of the doubt, im just saying really analyse what your relationship with him was like.

but DONT NOT TALK TO HIM WHEN HE GETS BACK. if you want to say no, say no, and explain what you're feeling. dont just not talk to him. you didn't mention if he already broke up with his gf, that might be a good place to start. so just handle it logically and instictively. good luck!