please someone talk to me..

On the contrary, if you stop talking to him, he'll get a chance to miss you. Take a step back sweetie as much as you possibly can. Go get yourself a great book to pass the time when you're not out. And get out with your friends!

thanks guys. you guys have really helped. i have a class tonight at 5..so i will be there for 3 hours. he is at school and work all day. tomorrow i work from 130 until 930 so maybe that will help. saturday tho we both work, and we both work at the mall..in different stores..i wonder if i will run into him, or if he will come down and say hi..who knows? i appreciate your guys compassion it means a lot i feel way better than i did before

Be as casual as you can about his needing space. Tell him you miss him but a little space is always a good thing. Say it like you mean it and it will catch him off guard. Let him know you're having fun with friends and be sure to do just that. Please know this has just given you the opportunity to learn how you would like to be, less clingy, and start right now. Good luck!

Archived