2 friends are now enemys and im in the middle

I have no idea what to do......My friend sugar cane and my other friend bottle top are very mad at each other. One friend cut and the other tryed to help him bye telling him how serious it was. But she didn't stop fopr a long time and now he burst and hates her what do i do?

Naything from anybody would help......

wow thats exactly happenly to me now. my friend is mad at out friend and one of them is cutting over it and im playing peace maker one is one of my best friends ever the other is my gf uhm your friend who cut does she go to therapy if not that could help cutting caused your problem get rid of the cutting get rid of the problem BTW i know its not easy to stop cutting ive been trying for over a years so go easy on her

-stitches

Thanks but he does not want to go to therapy. I suggested it and he said no. The person who is trying to do the peacemaking isn't doing a good job. All shes goind is telling him how serious it is. And she won't stop. Everyones tryied to tell heer to stop i have no experience in this matter so it would be helpful for more. thanks

Do nothing. Unless, of course, they start to use you as a go-between to pass on unpleasant messages or try to lure you away from the other friend. Then you have to say something to them.

If this happens, tell them both that you like them and would still like to enjoy their company but, because of their fall-out, this, understandably, has to be separately and you do not wish to hear them dissing each other.

Hopefully, they'll be mature enough not to be like this and respect you still have a friendship with the other. I was fortunate that when two of my friends who were close to each other had fallen out that they dealt with it maturely. They each told me their version of the situation which, by the way, differed greatly but I kept all that information to myself. Apart from informing me, they did not diss each other. In fact, they asked me how the other was doing and it was clear they still cared for each other. They're now friends again but no where as close as before - they're just friendly towards each other and that's the extent of it.

I wish you well in your difficult position.

Abby[/code]