This girl...

ECD

I really like this girl, she is good looking and has a great personality. I would ask her out a long time ago since we are good friends, but the reason I have not done so is because I am not sure what she wants in a relationship. She says that she does not believe in love yet (being only 15, a month older then me) and that right now she just wants to have fun, but her personality does not say so. I think she does want a serious relationship, but does not want to say it, for whatever reason. I, however, do want a serious relationship with a girl and I think this one is perfect for me, but I do not know what she wants: to have fun or to be serious. I am a good friend with her and we hand out in school and outside. The reason I wont ask her out is because she might stop hanging out with me and end the friendship. Also this girl (her friend) tells me that the girl that I like and one of our other friends (girl) talk about me, but she will not tell me what they say.

Please give me some advice on what I should do: just continue to be friends with her and see if she gives any signs, or just go for it and ask her out.

Can you tell us what you mean by:

her personality does not say so

This may be helpful in us giving you advice. Your only 15, if your unsure keep the friendship, you will cherish it more and if your truly meant for each other wait until your both older and are ready for something serious.

Just cos your in a serious relationship doesnt mean you cant have fun. Im in pretty serious relationship with my girl now but I reckon its more fun if your in a serious one than not. We do pretty much the same thing as we do now as when we werent really serious, movies, parties, going to each others houses, the beach. Im going to the snow with hr next week, dont get that in a serious relationship...just tell this girl that it will be just as fun if its serious or tell her it doesnt have to be serious until you make it serious.

i think having her as a girl friend is a good idea i mean. its like a friend but with the kissing and stuff with love. or maybe not bepending on you i guess. i have a problem with a shy girl my self. go for it but remember if you fail at makin her your girl then it will kind of be odd going back to hanging out after talking about being your girlfriend.

i would say this. " her name then i was wondering if you would like to go to the movies". So you didnt say do you

want to be my girlfriend. Then at the movies. say can i put my hand on you. ohh i dont know its up to you here. i mean dont ask her directly. kind of say something like hold hands or something.

i dont know how to say to a friend hey i want to kiss you. tough

but try what i say. you can always go back to being friends

lately she seems pretty interested in me.. she called me the other day andwe talked for an hour or so. Were gonna go somewhere this weekend with some of her and 2 of my friends. I will think of something.