Surprise gift for girlfriend

mdl

This Friday my girlfriend and I will be celebrating out 3 month anniversary. I know that it is not that big of a deal, but I have really strong feelings for her. She is the best thing that has happened in my life and I would like to give her a surprise to show how much I care about her. I was wondering if anyone has any ideas for me.

This is really sweet.

I'm sure ANYTHING you do she will love because you obviously really care about her and that will be special in itself.

I would think some good gifts are:

- flowers - everyone loves getting them and it's a sweet gesture

- tickets to some type of event: concert, amusement park, sporting event, a play (whatever she would like)

- anything she has mentioned recently that she wants or needs?

- something personal is always nice - if she mentions she loves butterflies, get her something with a butterfly...etc.

- a heartfelt letter...after dating my bf for 2 months he wrote me this really sweet letter and sent it in the mail even though we saw each other every day. It was such a surprise, made me really happy, and was so sweet!

- a framed picture of you two for her to always look at

- A non-expensive piece of jewlery may work as well - if you know what she likes - BUT obviously nothing extravagent or fancy, maybe just like a cheap charm bracelet or something

- Make reservations at a really nice restaurant (maybe something fancy that has like a 5 course menu or that's on a waterfront or a place like the melting pot)

- Take her on an overnight somewhere (maybe if you have a beach nearby or a place to visit)

- Also something I did for my boyfriend when we first started dating is I got a bag of hershey kisses and on each one attached a note of why i loved him...and i told him that everytime he ate a kiss he had to get a real one from me...corny but I'm sure your gf would think its cute

If you don't like any of these I'm sure I could come up with others..

Archived