Help me_Pls advice

DK2010

I started a relationship with my friend ( family friend and family doctor too,close and attached to my family). He took care for my family similar we were there for him

Before started this I was kind alone for almost 4 years he was aware this fact.

It started when I was in pain and he was caring me then he first kissed me (i did like that) and later we became intimate. He told that he can’t marry me due to some personal reason and He still loves his ex . He imagined his ex doing physical act. He was very clear in his stand. I started relationship for sake sex or I thought it will ease my life and pain. After doing almost one month, I started feeling some emotional connection. When told him it would be very difficult for me to continue this relation and I expressed my feeling. He shocked and told me he never loved me nor he can love me. He just did sex for me and of course for him. But I felt if I continue this relation I will go in depression because, I have already started feeling depressed, crying for no reason.

I realized I need love more than sex whereas he cleared he wants only sex. He told me when a man loves a woman he doesn’t want sex all the time.

I knew I have misunderstood his care as love. I am responsible for my pain. Whatever has happened it happened due to my mistake.

Pls advice me about my stand not to meet him alone and discontinue this relation.Although,I part of mine is slightly unhappy due to loss of a friend ( the earlier person ). How to overcome pain, anger and stress.

go out and find someone to love you not use you just for sex .if you feel good about yourself you will soon be over him .try just looking around for a hobby or collage course get out and meet people and enjoy yourself love has a way of striking in unusual places good luck ps dump the looser

go out and find someone to love you not use you just for sex .if you feel good about yourself you will soon be over him .try just looking around for a hobby or collage course get out and meet people and enjoy yourself love has a way of striking in unusual places good luck ps dump the looser

Thanks for your response

Archived