Personal NC Log (Need people to hold me accountable)

I have tried to NC I think about 3 times and each time I broke it. I have really messed things up and she doesnt even want to be friends with me right now. I really need to NC for a while. This is day 1. Right now my greatest fear is that I lost the best girl I will ever find and that I will compare ever girl I meet to her and they wont compare. I also will not be able to deal with her being with some1 else. So I need to mentally prepare for that and maybe find some1 for me. But first thing is first. I MUST heal.

I have tried to NC I think about 3 times and each time I broke it. I have really messed things up and she doesnt even want to be friends with me right now. I really need to NC for a while. This is day 1. Right now my greatest fear is that I lost the best girl I will ever find and that I will compare ever girl I meet to her and they wont compare. I also will not be able to deal with her being with some1 else. So I need to mentally prepare for that and maybe find some1 for me. But first thing is first. I MUST heal.

Well you sound like you're off to a better start this time now that you realise that you want and need to do it.

Maybe it will help you to stay strong in NC if you hold onto the hope that NC will bring you closer to either reconciliation or healing and that with every day that passes your emotional stability will increase making the next day easier

Go look at some of the getting back together threads when you feel like breaking NC (that's what I used to do) and you'll see there really is no rush. People get back together after breakups of years and seeing other people in between. In fact it seems to be better if you do those things in the meantime so just tell yourself that not now doesn't mean never and either you'll get back together or you won't care anymore.

So the only way is up I think?

Archived