is it worth it?

tell me, why do we go on, even though we know that one day we will die?

why do we try to build ourselves up only to be beaten back down again?

why do we always hurt those we love the most?

why do we never take the chance when it is given to us?

why is the person we would like to be with always the one we cant?

sorry, lots of questions and i know, not very many answers. just questioning life.

line from a song keeps running through my head, why am i trying to live if im just living to die.

and so far in this life all ive done is muck up most of the things that have been good.

If all your questions are related to relationships, then im sorry but I don't know the answer. However if you are talking about life in general then I'd say 'you only get what you give' basically what you do in the present, good or bad will reflect in the future.

This is my philosophy, but I also think that patience is a virtue i.e. you bake a cake but you put some of the ingredients in the wrong order and you overcook the cake. Sometimes you just have to accept that life is a journey, not a destination.

I sympathise with you a lot because I know how frustrating life can be but if you pursue life and you dream you'll become a much stronger person....

Good luck!

tell me, why do we go on, even though we know that one day we will die?

because of hope, hope that there is more to life than what we see

why do we try to build ourselves up only to be beaten back down again?

because of hope that things will be different this time...

why do we always hurt those we love the most?

because they are closest to us and human beings are human and make mistakes.

why do we never take the chance when it is given to us?

because of fear, and one way around the fear is to realize the answer to question number one, we all will die, so why not live now?

why is the person we would like to be with always the one we cant?

because the grass is greener on the other side, once we have them, they don't satisfy.

sorry, lots of questions and i know, not very many answers. just questioning life.

line from a song keeps running through my head, why am i trying to live if im just living to die.

and so far in this life all ive done is muck up most of the things that have been good.

You have to wonder, if what we see in life is all there is, or if there is something more to that we can't see ...

i.e God?