Its been almost a year since we broke up and i'm not over it. In my mind i KNOW that we are not going to get back together, and even if we did it wouldn't work out. I don't know why when I saw him and his girlfriend today I felt this coldness go through me. They just look 'right' together. I'm in a bad mood now, half because I saw him, and half because I can't get over this, I should be able to.

Its been almost a year since we broke up and i'm not over it. In my mind i KNOW that we are not going to get back together, and even if we did it wouldn't work out. I don't know why when I saw him and his girlfriend today I felt this coldness go through me. They just look 'right' together. I'm in a bad mood now, half because I saw him, and half because I can't get over this, I should be able to.

give yourself a big hug. now...where is that darn timeline on how long it takes for our hearts to heal? I'd like it please! you just saw him and her and that's a trigger....it's gonna hurt until it no longer hurts. period. love yourself...allow yourself to feel hurt....even though our brains know they are no good for us, you can't tell your heart. be glad that you still have one...it means you can still love and enjoy this beautiful world. hang in there!

you can look back and i spent a solid 2 years healing after an on again/off again relationship of a lousy year. and he was awful to me, to boot!

thank you

I'm just so done with this. Although I will always care for him, I can't feel like this anymore it's tearing me up inside. /sigh.

i just went back to my original posts...i swear...you sound just like i did...and i realize that was in 2006!!!! you will get past this, i promise.

Archived